It is now more important than ever to stretch your budget dollars, so we’re designing new features that reduce operating costs and extend the life of your presentation projector. The WD3300U WXGA projector introduces new color wheel and lamp drive systems that do just that. This DLP® projector shines at 4,000 lumens and 2300:1 contrast for large auditoriums, lecture halls or other venues where you need to project to a very large screen.
Through extensive engineering and testing, Mitsubishi can confirm the WD3300U can be operated 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For more information on how 24/7* operation will effect warranty coverage, refer to the Warranty tab.
No More Color Wheel Dust; Long-term Image Clarity
The WD3300U color wheel is an all new design that integrates magnetic sensors and encloses the system in a nearly airtight housing. The spinning wheel moves air away from the sensors to eliminate dust accumulation and the magnetic signal sensor mitigates the effect of dust as well. Your presentation cwill be be presented with vivid colors and retains out-of-the-box clarity.
Sustained DLP Projector Lamp Brightness
Projector lamps produce their illumination by creating an arc between two electrodes. Those electrodes usually degenerate, creating a wider gap and a resulting loss of brightness. Mitsubishi engineers have added a new lamp drive system to this WXGA projector that prevents electrode wear for longer life and sustained image brightness. Lamp life is estimated up to 4,000 hours (low mode).
Vivid 5-Color Multimedia Projector
Our Mitsubishi five-segment color wheel adds a yellow segment to the standard red, green, blue, and white, and Texas Instruments BrilliantColorTM produces a more color intensity and vibrancy across your entire screen.
More Presentation Projector Savings and Convenience
The WD3300U WXGA projector combines a range of additional features that make it easy-to-use and maintain:
- Mitsubishi variable lamp mode dynamically adjusts power to selected color wheel segments for more vivid color or brightness, depending on your input source material
- Side-access, center lens design with a projector chassis cutaway that makes it easy to change lens options to match your setup
- Redesigned cooling air flow for efficient and quiet 26 dBA operation (low mode)
- Input ports include native digital HDMI for video and DVI-D for computer data display
- RJ-45 port for remote network connection and projector management
Always The Best Support
This DLP projector features 3-years on Mitsubishi’s exclusive Express Replacement Assistance (ERA) program, a 3-year parts and labor warranty, and 1yr/500hr lamp warranty (whichever comes first). For those operating the WD3300U 24/7, the warranty is: 1 year parts and labor, 1 year Express Replacement Assistance (ERA), and a 90 day/300hr lamp warranty (whichever comes first).
* To ensure warranteed 24/7 operability, users must:
• Power OFF for 1 hour once a week, after a full cycle of every 24/7 usage
• Secure proper environment in terms of temperature, dust, and elevation
• Provide periodic maintenance according to the user guide