The LDT461V High Definition widescreen LCD monitor brings full HD 1080P to our line in a bright 46” digital display with native 1920x1080 resolution. Use this display monitor to build amazing entertainment and digital signage displays in individual or tiled (video wall) configurations. These monitors are also ideal for message boards, video conferencing, classroom presentations, retail kiosks, or gaming displays, or to enhance your facilities with welcome messages, company promotions, or human resources information.
Mitsubishi LCD Digital Displays are Built for the Professional
Mitsubishi recognizes your need for a professional grade widescreen LCD monitor, while many competitors offer only TV Consumer grade LCD panels. Our specialized LCD monitors for the pro integrator or A/V installer are designed for bright environments and extended use. This new 46” 1920x1080 display monitor easily integrates with 3rd party touch overlays, control systems, and has a unique built-in scheduler.
Fast Response and Vibrant Color in Widescreen LCD Monitors
This 46" monitor features an improved 1500:1 contrast ratio, 500 cd/m2 brightness, and full HD 1080P resolution. Mitsubishi’s fast response time brings any application rich, vibrant and realistic images and smooth 1920x1080 video display viewable at 176 deg. horizontal & vertical. For long-term performance, this full HD 1080P monitor features automatic power saving and screen saver functions to avoid image persistence and extend the life of your display monitors.
MEMOS: We Back Your Widescreen LCD Monitor
The 3-year warranty on LCD panels and monitor parts and labor will make you confident you’re making the right decision to buy Mitsubishi. Highlights of our new LCD digital display warranty program include extended support hours, a longer LCD panel warranty plus our new Mitsubishi Express Monitor Official Service (MEMOS) which provides a dedicated 24-hour, 7-days a week MEMOS Hot Line - (888) 593-9037.
• retail display • visual signage • corporate board rooms • class rooms • information kiosks • gaming establishments • casinos • amusement parks
The MEMOS Warranty program provides high standard of service excellence. Mitsubishi
LCD monitor users are entitled to a comprehensive set of support services:
• Toll-free 24x7 technical support access
• 3-years parts and labor warranty
• Official warranty repairs and service availability
• LCD monitor registration is required to activate and validate the MEMOS
Warranty program. Registration is required via email.
• Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Indicate in email subject line: Warranty Registration
• Include the following in the body of email: Reseller Names, Date of Purchase,
Model Number and Serial Number
• If a monitor fails within the first 30 days of delivery, regular DOA procedures
will apply and replacement units may be sent instead of onsite service
• Proof of purchase or dated invoice with model and serial number information will
be required for all service transactions to be initiated
• All terms and conditions of Mitsubishi Monitor Warranty still apply, please review
the warranty statement for more details