The new, larger LDT421V2 Widescreen LCD Monitor is engineered for rapid video and data response for digital display optimized for video or messaging content. Now with a 42-inch viewable screen and native WXGA (1366x768) resolution you can engage your audience more effectively than ever with video and data display. In your retail locations, corporate board rooms, class rooms, or information kiosks, the LDT421V2 display monitor gives you the features and performance you need to stand out in the crowd.
Easy Installation and Maintenance This high contrast (1500:1) display monitor includes a variety of features to ease installation and maintenance. Input and output interface options enable you to network multiple digital displays. Connect to almost any source with a variety of Interfaces, including analog and BNC RGB, HDMI, component, S-Video, or simple composite. Motion shift and S-Gamma control cut image persistence and image retention over extended use.
Microsoft Vista Certified Digital Display The LDT421V2 is our first widescreen LCD monitor to be certified for the new Windows Vista operating system. You can also integrate third-party touch screen software to use the LDT421V2 display monitor for interactive kiosks. A built-in scheduling utility automates quick changes in your messages, displaying the content you want, when you want it.
24/7 Service to Help Keep Your Display Monitor Running Our new Mitsubishi Express Monitor Official Service (MEMOS) provides a dedicated 24-hour, 7-days a week MEMOS Hot Line - (888) 593-9037 - connects you to dedicated support staff. And the 3-year warranty on LCD panels and monitor parts and labor will make you confident youre making the right decision when you choose Mitsubishi.
• retail display • visual signage • corporate board rooms • class rooms • Information kiosks
The MEMOS Warranty program provides high standard of service excellence. Mitsubishi
LCD monitor users are entitled to a comprehensive set of support services:
• Toll-free 24x7 technical support access
• 3-years parts and labor warranty
• Official warranty repairs and service availability
• LCD monitor registration is required to activate and validate the MEMOS
Warranty program. Registration is required via email.
• Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Indicate in email subject line: Warranty Registration
• Include the following in the body of email: Reseller Names, Date of Purchase,
Model Number and Serial Number
• If a monitor fails within the first 30 days of delivery, regular DOA procedures
will apply and replacement units may be sent instead of onsite service
• Proof of purchase or dated invoice with model and serial number information will
be required for all service transactions to be initiated
• All terms and conditions of Mitsubishi Monitor Warranty still apply, please review
the warranty statement for more details